Saturday, April 24, 2021

How to write a reflection paper on an interview

How to write a reflection paper on an interview

how to write a reflection paper on an interview

The questions during your interview should be scripted prior to the actual interview. (Consider the readings on social responsible values, “Strategy and Society,” and the first two discussion forums.) The goal of your interview is to: Learn more about career pathways and career choices in organizations that strive to be socially responsible 2/18/ · How to Write a Reflection Paper: Step-by-Step Guide Step 1: Create a Main Theme. After you choose your topic, write a short summary about what you have learned about your experience with that topic. Let readers know how you feel about your topic—and be honest 3/19/ · Keep it short and sweet. A typical reflection paper is between and words long. Verify whether or not your instructor specified a word count for the paper instead of merely following this average. If your instructor demands a word count outside of 87%(32)



How to Write a Reflection Paper: Step-by-Step Guide



This piece of reflective writing about my university interview will be based on the model of Gibbs reflective cycle this is the reflective cycle developed by Graham Gibbs in order to structure the events surrounding my interview and subsequent reflection. When the university offered me a chance to attend the selection day for the mental health nursing course I was filled with a sense of curiosity as to how being interviewed in a group format would differ to my previous experiences.


I approached the interview knowing that they offered everything I required academically and also wanting to show what I could offer to the university. After the initial meet and greet seminar we were split into smaller groups within a classroom. This relates to good nursing practice and I feel I this is an area I thrive in. We were given a ask to do for the first part of the interview, where we received some information about a particular scenario in which we had to list the most important items in order.


After much deliberation as a team we came to a compromise and although some of the answers were wrong I felt this was a useful learning opportunity, offering our personal opinions and displaying our teamwork abilities. The second part of the interview was classroom based, the atmosphere in the room was tense, and I knew that this was the last opportunity we would have to impress the assessing staff.


I enjoyed these tasks thoroughly, although remember feeling slightly pressurised into speaking due to the nature of the interview process. I was pleased with how I had contributed to the discussion however felt there was more I could have said, and I was conscious about trying to impress assessing staff with my knowledge. An area that I found uncomfortable during the group interview was the willingness of some to divulge private and personal information in a public setting. In light of this I felt that clearer boundaries should have been instated to discourage this.


Overall I felt that the interview process had gone well, although the format of the interview was unfamiliar to me. If I had the opportunity to undergo this process again I would research more into the Mental Health field so I had a greater knowledge when prompted to discuss it, also I would take a more relaxed attitude towards the group discussions and take more time to consider the task and structure my answers appropriately, being unfamiliar with this format I struggled to adapt initially.


Looking back I think the final stage of the interview in small groups responding to questions about the field could have been structured better to allow time for people to express their feelings without feeling rushed or under pressure, and people constantly interrupting.


Critical Reflection of an Interview. Accessed April 24, Critical Reflection of an Interview Categories: Health Interview Mental Health Nursing. Download paper. Reflection, how to write a reflection paper on an interview, Pages 4 words. Get a verified writer to help you with Critical Reflection of an Interview. Top Writers. Verified expert. Cite this page Critical Reflection of an Interview. Related Essays.


Virginia Henderson Pages: how to write a reflection paper on an interview words The Self-Care Deficit Nursing Theory Pages: 9 words Ways of Knowing in Nursing Practice Pages: 9 words Nursing Research and Evidence-Based How to write a reflection paper on an interview Pages: 12 words Art and Aesthetics Pages: words Nursing Image Pages: 8 words My Philosophy of Nursing Pages: 9 words Qualified nurse during a clinical placement Essay Pages: 17 words.


Stay Safe, Stay Original. Not Finding What You Need? Please enter something FIND ESSAY. Are You on a Short Deadline? Let a Professional Expert Help You.


Copying content is not allowed on this website. ASK writer FOR HELP. Give us your email and we'll send you the essay you need. Send me the sample. By clicking Send Me The Sample you agree to the terms and conditions of our service, how to write a reflection paper on an interview.


We'll not send you spam or irrelevant messages. Please indicate where to send you the sample. Please check your inbox. go to my inbox. We use cookies to give you the best experience possible. Get Your Job Done By a Professional Skilled Expert.


HIRE Writer. Money Back Guarantee.




Writing a reflection

, time: 5:10





How to Write a Reflection Paper: 14 Steps (with Pictures)


how to write a reflection paper on an interview

Finally, this interview provides me an important aspect of academic writing in the particular discipline. I learned a lot from her and I feel my knowledge has greatly expanded as a result of this experience. This reflection paper helps me to plan ahead for my future area of The questions during your interview should be scripted prior to the actual interview. (Consider the readings on social responsible values, “Strategy and Society,” and the first two discussion forums.) The goal of your interview is to: Learn more about career pathways and career choices in organizations that strive to be socially responsible 9/17/ · Critical Reflection of an Interview. This piece of reflective writing about my university interview will be based on the model of Gibbs reflective cycle () this is the reflective cycle developed by Graham Gibbs () in order to structure the events surrounding my interview and subsequent reflection. When the university offered me a chance to Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short essay on government

Short essay on government It is a matter of pride today that normal people both young and old are involved in providing services to the disa...