Saturday, April 24, 2021

Write a short paragraph on my house

Write a short paragraph on my house

write a short paragraph on my house

Here is your short paragraph on my room: All of us have our own rooms and I believe that is where we get to be the wildest ever possible. Every possible nuisance is possible in our room and we make it either messy or untidy or even tidy, when we feel like. In my home, even I have been given a blogger.comted Reading Time: 1 min Here is your short paragraph on my house: There is no other peaceful place in the entire world than the comfort of my house. It is a place where I have learnt the very 1 st lesson of my life. For me the unity, togetherness, love all comes from my house. It is a base for every member of my house. ADVERTISEMENTS:Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins My house is built of bricks iron, tiles and marbles. It has got all the modern amenities of life. The bathroom is also large, airy and tiled It has a shower. The floor of my house is fully blogger.comted Reading Time: 1 min



My House Essay In English • English Summary



We live in a three-room flat on the ground floor. It is in a big and modern colony of the city. There is a large drawing cum-dining hall, two bedrooms, a kitchen and toilets. There is also a big veranda. My father bought it ten years ago. Then, I was just four-years-old. It is large enough for all of us. We are just four persons in the family. I have one sister only.


My parents believe in having a very small family. My house is built of bricks iron, tiles and marbles. It has got all the modern amenities of life. The bathroom is also large, airy and tiled It has a shower. The floor of my write a short paragraph on my house is fully marbled. The kitchen of my house is large and comfortable. It is near the living room. One of its doors opens in a large balcony.


From there we have a beautiful view of a park and a playground. The drawing and dining rooms are tastefully decorated. The floor is covered with a thick woollen carpet.


There are two big and beautiful paintings on the wall. We own a tape recorder, a colour TV set and a VCR. The dining table is circular with thick costly glass covering it. The dining chairs are high and very comfortable. In the other balcony, there are a number of flower plants grown in big earthen pots. They include roses, jasmine pagoda tree, Chameli, tulsi, money plant and cactus. They add to the beauty and grace of the house. We have many fans, air pressure fan and an air cooler.


All these things make my house a very nice place to live in. Skip to content. A Coward Dies A Thousand Deaths Essay February 12, A Road Accident Essay January 5, Our National Flag Essay January 5, My Favourite Toy Essay in English December 16, Capital Punishment Essay August 7, Short Essay on Punjab in English February 8, write a short paragraph on my house, A Visit to The Radio Station Essay February 17, Freedom From Fear by Aung San Suu Kyi November 24, My Country My Pride India Essay in English January 5, Close Menu, write a short paragraph on my house.


Add English Summary to home Add!




My house english essay -- short english essay

, time: 4:29





Short Paragraph on My Room ( Words)


write a short paragraph on my house

10/31/ · Whereas a home is a place where a person belongs and stay a happy life with their loved ones. Happiness and love is the only thing which can make a house a home. You can stay in a big palace and still feel unwanted and lonely, but when you are at home you will comfortable, happy and a sense of sacred feeling 7/12/ · Topic Sentence 1: My dream home is large and spacious. Topic Sentence 2: My kitchen is small and neat. Topic Sentence 4: All the bedrooms in my dream house are spacious. Topic Sentence 5: Another important room is the music room where I have the latest hi-fi system to play songs and music from all over the world Here is your short paragraph on my house: There is no other peaceful place in the entire world than the comfort of my house. It is a place where I have learnt the very 1 st lesson of my life. For me the unity, togetherness, love all comes from my house. It is a base for every member of my house. ADVERTISEMENTS:Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short essay on government

Short essay on government It is a matter of pride today that normal people both young and old are involved in providing services to the disa...